Thursday, April 3, 2008

Helpless

Someone I love is going through something right now and I'm essentially unable to help. It makes me feel sick and frustrated. But no matter how much love you give to a person, sadly it's a situation where this is something they have to go through alone. Morbidly....similar to a death. Sadly I've been here before myself. It's been so much about me these days; but then suddenly something happens to put things into perspective and then nothing else matters. Note: You won't be alone.


So much has been happening these days. I couldn't possibly catch up...But suffice to say that things are changing in my life in big ways. The DVD is being pressed. I'm getting "fan mail". It's a little surreal. I keep thinking...."How do they know me?"..."I'm not really OUT THERE."....Then I have a reality check when I see myself on the XXX Blog between Ron Jeremy and Jesse Jane and think again...

No comments: