Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Catwalk Buffet

So my new friend, Britney, who works at the entrance told me that the only way to get in is through Amateur Night. It's held each week, conveniently on Tuesday nights of all nights. My pole anxiety was eased a little when I was told they don't have poles. They have what looks like a catwalk but with overhead bars for the girls to hold onto overhead while they do their dancing and grinding. Convenient...Something to hang onto so I don't fall off the very narrow looking little catwalk while I'm grinding my ass away. "And thongs must be two fingers width across in the back." Too bad I couldn't wear full-butt ruffled panties. I've so got that sassy vintage thing working for me. Much cuter. Way sexier. "Oh and you'll need full pasties". Ouch. Now that's a crying shame. See for those of you who haven't actually seen them, my boobs are tops. Really spectacular. And to even cover up the wee nipples...well, it's just not releasing them in their full-on glory. But, okay whatever.
It looks much like a buffet. The way it's shaped, and with those brass bars.... Guess that would make us the meat of the feast. Hm? I spoke to another girl who's danced there for sometime. A pretty, red-haired girl. They're both so, so young. What on earth would make me think anyone would want to look at my old butt up there? But the next thought is that I've got a responsibility. And maybe that's why there are other girls my age who are out there doing this. Seems there are people who want to see them. I mean, they're getting jobs. I have to. It's not like I could eat or sleep anyway. What else would I be doing at midnight?

No comments: