Friday, February 8, 2008

Smoke and Mirrors

So it's been a rather interesting week, to say the least. I've actually come to enjoy the dancing. Mind you, it helps to have one fine, kick-ass d.j who tunes into my style and takes care of me when it comes to my feature dances. So much fun, even when the place is dead. I work during the day; so it's a toss-up. Although I met a wonderful man who can slay me with his taste in sharp dressing. It was all worth it in working yesterday. Some days are winners, some days....well....not so much....Maybe my dashing, prince charming traveling man will visit me again as promised. All in all it's been an interesting experience. I've made some intersting friends...Both clients as well as co-workers. And I count myself lucky for that.
When it's terribly slow, I enjoy dancing in front of the mirrors. I find it sexy; but it also makes for good practice. Hey, I'm getting pretty damn good at this....
Now, as for the lost voice. If only I could sneak in there and plant some massive air filters......

No comments: