Sunday, March 9, 2008

Looking Ahead...In Baby Steps

I'm looking at a good week ahead.
Normal mom stuff tomorrow. It's fun sometimes just merging into that crowd of capri-wearing cookie bakers. Hey, I can do it. Some of them even like me. Or at least pretend to enough for my son's sake. That's all I care about. I don't know that I could live that life full-time. I can't say I could live my other life full-time either though. In fact, I know I couldn't. I need the domesticity to keep me grounded.
Then Tuesday I'm off to Miami to see my guardian angel. It's just for the day for a few stolen hours. Good enough. I'll appreciate what I have.
The rest of the week will be spent with the photographer I've been working with. We've got some fine tuning needed to finish the dvd. After that it's still shoots for promotional purposes. The rough draft looks soooo.... nice.
Ooh... Audrey, is this optimism I hear?....

No comments: