Friday, March 21, 2008

Small Fish Swimming in a Big Pond of Sexy Beautiful (Young) Fish

Be careful what you ask for (Insert many thanks to Angel here)...... News flash..... Audrey Maxx Enterprises announces on Thursday, March 20th, that the company plans to be an exhibitor at the 2008 Exxxotica Miami Expo in South Beach! Yes, you read it right here. I will have my very own booth at the same expo where the likes of the great big names in the industry will have theirs. While this thrills me, at the same time, it scares the shit out of me. There is soooo.......much to do in a mere 27 days. I will be attending the expo with my dvd ready to market and my website will be live and rolling. We just finished two weeks of full-on work. I couldn't even tell you how many stills we shot... And I've got to sit and go through every one of them, choosing the ones I want for the website's front page, free tour, galleries, etc. We also managed to get in three more videos to add to my store. And all the clips at my store will also be added to the website. And of course there's the dvd. That's the big one. The dizzying good kind of pressure...... Yeh.

No comments: