Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Bondage and Bruises, The Real Secret Life....

So Friday I had a photo shoot. A bondage shoot with a very reputable actress in the industry. I've worked with her in the past on her clips store. Her clips store is far different from my own. Lots of tying up, tickling and forced orgasm. She's made movies and is a star in the fetish industry. She's partnered with someone else who owns a store, one of the top sellers of the site, and together they hired me for the shoot.
I can't say that I hated it (does that make me a bad person *smirk*). I think that, once he took over, I could easily get more into the struggling and protesting. When you're manhandled in such a capable way it becomes very realistic despite knowing you're in a safe environment. Very arousing. I guess I could never aspire to be the star she is, as I'm still bruised from it *evil grin*. And here I've always wanted to be the one holding the whip.......
I noticed the other day there's a new show out called "The Secret Life of A Soccer Mom". This struck me as very funny. I think the premise is totally off. I guess they give a mom a chance to have the career she would have wanted had she not decided to have a husband and children. At the end she can decide to have both or go back to just being a mom. Not that I think my life is all that interesting (to anyone else but myself); but I should much rather think that my dual/secret life would make for much more interesting reality television. The drama-packed stuff that America feeds upon. Granted, I may not technically be a soccer mom. My son prefers karate; but I am a card carrying member of the PTA (no, really I am). And I live in Stepford, USA, land of playdates, minivans and matching mailboxes. I can hear the promo now...."I may not technically be a soccer mom; but I have played one on a milf site"...
Now to find myself an agent and a channel that wouldn't edit so much of the good stuff....

No comments: