Thursday, March 6, 2008

Milf On The Prowl

My guardian angel landed on my shoulder again. He's real and is still there when I wake up in the morning. He's made a lot of things possible.

So the video I did for The Score Group is out now. You can check out the fun at: Score On Demand, The Official VOD Site of The Score Group. As you might have guessed it's called "Milfs On The Prowl".
The day of my shoot I was supposed to be shooting with another actress and two male talent. Her test results hadn't come through in time and they already had two guys they were going to have to pay on location. "Audrey....How would you feel about having two guys at once?"............Quiet contemplation.....It's not like I hadn't done it before just for pleasure. And here were two twenty-two year old beautiful young bodies, arm-wrestling over who would get to have me first.
All in all it made for good video (of course that's all I was thinking). Nevermind the bruises I got on my knees from that granite bar. Hey, I bruise easily as I've already mentioned *grin*.....

No comments: